Terms and Conditions
By registering you are agreeing to our Delegate Terms and Conditions of DVV Media HR Group. If you are submitting details on behalf of another person, you confirm that you have the authority to submit the details and consents provided in this form on their behalf.
The following scale will apply to cancellations of paid for places:
- 8 weeks prior to event: 50% of original fee due
- 6 weeks prior to event: 75% of original fee due
- 4 weeks prior to event: 100% of original fee due
- In the event that the fee has not been paid the cancellation charge will be invoiced to the Delegate.
- Cancellation of Free of Charge delegate places will not incur a cancellation fees
For full details of all our Terms & Conditions please use the links below:
Information about how we share your data with our sponsors
This event is being sponsored: click here to view all sponsor & exhibitor details on our dedicated event website. We make available our registrants' name, job title, company and email address to all our sponsors & exhibitors. This is in our and our sponsors'/ exhibitors legitimate business interests: it allows us to attract the most appropriate sponsors/ exhibitors for the events and to facilitate business-to-business communication between our sponsors/ exhbitors and our registrants during and after our events. Our sponsors/ exhibitors may contact you about their products and services.
ENTERING THE 2021 FEM EMEA EMMA's
Entries will open 4 January 2021.
1. The awards are open to any company, agency or individual, from the HR Expat Management sector. All entries will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category.
2. For many categories, we also invite suppliers of products and services to the HR Expat Management sector to enter on behalf of an HR client. Such suppliers submitting an entry can only do so if they agree that: Their entry can only relate to one client; They must have prior written permission from the client to submit the entry on its behalf; They will provide contact details of the individual at their client with whom FEM should liaise; While we will recognise the supplier’s contribution in our coverage of the shortlists, it is the client who will be named as winner.
3. Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details). Entrants should provide clear responses under headings
4 Entry statement should be no more than 1600 words The entry should show examples of the following criteria:
• Impact of the work
5. All work should be entered using our online entry system. Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes: Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs; Pictures and graphics; Blueprints of architecture; Plays and screenplays; Audio-visual recordings such as movies; Sound recordings; PowerPoint presentations.
7. Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of independent experts drawn from the HR industry selected by FEM. Decisions of the judges are not influenced by FEM and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. If an entry is deemed more appropriate for another category, FEM will endeavor to contact the entrant, but reserve the right to move this without notifying the entrant in advance.
9. There is an entry fee of £75 + VAT for each project entered into each category. Entries can be paid for by credit card or via invoice when submitting online. An automated email will be sent to the entrant with the invoice attached when the transaction is completed. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that this is processed for payment. Please note, if payment has not been received by the judging day, your entry will be disqualified. Please note we do not accept American Express payments
10. The closing date for entries is midnight on 10th September 2021.
11. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the Chair of the judging panel.
12. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received please contact Helena Barrow on +44 (0) 20 3994 6420. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost during the online submission, FEM recommend that you keep a copy of the submission as a word document and then paste the appropriate information into the text fields.
13. You will be informed via email if your entry has been shortlisted.
14. The announcement of the winners will be made at the FEM EMEA EMMA's Awards, taking place at the Royal Lancaster London on Wednesday 3rd November 2021. Each winner will receive an engraved trophy. No cash alternative will be provided.