FEM EMEA Global Mobility Summit
The FEM EMEA Global Mobility Summit brings together global mobility professionals, industry experts and HR specialists.
Delegates benefit from interactive workshop sessions, corporate-only roundtable sessions, panel discussions and case studies, and gain expert insight from senior global mobility leaders at our highly regarded Mobility Masterclasses.
Taking place alongside the Summit, the EMMAs (Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards) celebrates innovation, best practice, rising stars and outstanding individuals.
WATCH THE 2018 FEM EMEA VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS TODAY!
With a range of topics to choose from, each table offers a valuable opportunity to gain both insight into the global mobility programs run by top international companies and to review your own.
Our global mobility masters share the challenges they have faced, solutions they have created and lessons learned in their mission to deliver agile, value-added and risk-proof mobility programs.
Get involved, be inspired: Develop your skills
and knowledge networks
- Our highly interactive format will enable you to ask questions and gain tangible solutions from roundtables, workshops and case studies
- Enhance your skills at Mobility Masterclasses presented by award-winning global mobility leaders
- Engage with senior mobility figures to garner best-practice and new ideas from a broad range of sectors including telecoms, pharma, consulting, construction and banking
- Discover new technology solutions to enable you to improve the tracking and engagement of assignees and business travellers
- Network with global mobility experts from across the EMEA region. Grow your professional network and exchange new ideas and solutions
- Benchmark your policies and programs and find out how leading service providers can boost your efficiency and effectiveness
- Gain recognition of your continuing professional development with global CPD credits
"FEM is a great networking opportunity, meeting other Global Mobility professionals or vendors and learning about new trends and approaches."
"Attending the FEM EMEA Summit 2018 was an unrivalled opportunity to connect with professionals and experts in the industry, to learn what are the current trends, to gain insight and receive advice on the most pressing immigration and compliance matters."
"It was the first time that I had attended an FEM Summit. I will be attending next year, this was a really informative event that allowed me to meet with vendors/companies in the wider global mobility area."
WHERE IS IT?
tel 020 8463 6868
OUR 2019 SPONSORS
EMMAs Awards Sponsors