FEM EMEA Summit & EMMAs – October 31 - 1 November 2023
This content-packed, two-day event brings together industry leaders, innovators, experts and HR specialists from across the EMEA region. So join us for two insightful days of learning and networking at our interactive workshop sessions, panel discussions, roundtables and case studies. Gain fresh insight and practical advice from senior global mobility leaders at our highly regarded Mobility Masterclasses.
Taking place on the second evening of the Summit, the EMEA EMMAs (Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards) are a celebration of the best projects and initiatives in global mobility and expatriate management. The awards ceremony and black-tie dinner will be a chance to network, entertain clients and reward the organizations leading the field across the region. Celebrate the brightest and the best in global mobility at The EMEA EMMAs.
- 78% Global Mobility professionals
- 22% HR, Benefit or L&D professionals
- 58% Director, Head of Department or Manager
- 57% are the main decision maker for suppliers
- 49% represent organisations with over 250 expat assignees.
Get involved, be inspired: Develop your skills and knowledge networks
- Our highly interactive format will enable you to ask questions and gain tangible solutions from roundtables, workshops and case studies
- Enhance your skills at Mobility Masterclasses presented by award-winning global mobility leaders
- Engage with senior mobility figures to garner best-practice and new ideas from a broad range of sectors including telecoms, pharma, consulting, construction and banking
- Discover new technology solutions to enable you to improve the tracking and engagement of assignees and business travellers
- Network with global mobility experts from across the EMEA region. Grow your professional network and exchange new ideas and solutions
- Benchmark your policies and programs and find out how leading service providers can boost your efficiency and effectiveness
- Gain recognition of your continuing professional development with global CPD credits
“The conference is really really good, the sessions are good, meeting the vendors, meeting your peers in the industry. I love everything about it.”
“What I like to see is the partnerships that evolve and the follow-through that actually continues after the event ends as well.”
“This was the first FEM event that I have attended and would love to come back. I found the roundtables incredibly valuable experiences. The conference was the perfect size and had a very personal atmosphere to it.”
“With the Summit having the vendors there, you have a good opportunity to go and meet the vendors, understand what they’re providing and have an informal chat. So all over, it’s a great event. It’s only two days, so you can easily cut out that time from your work week - it’s really beneficial and it’s a lot of fun every time.”
“I really love FEM and the organization because it really gives a great opportunity to network. The agenda every year is filled with robust and innovative topics and what better way to mingle and learn?”
"It was the first time that I had attended an FEM Summit. I will be attending next year, this was a really informative event that allowed me to meet with vendors and companies in the wider global mobility area."
"FEM is a great networking opportunity, meeting other Global Mobility professionals or vendors and learning about new trends and approaches."
“There is no better awards event in our industry that the FEM EMMAs which draws a great mix of both corporate and supplier attendees!!”